Pearland Knights of Columbus Hall
2320 Hatfield Rd, Pearland, TX 77581
Make plans now to join us at the next sales event! You have to see this event to believe it--A true shopping extravaganza! Find 13,000 square feet of bargains at 50-90% off retail prices.
Welcome to JBF Houston South & Happy Bargain Hunting!
Event Coordinator - JBF Houston South
1. CONSIGNORS...GET EXCITED!
You can tag even faster now! Our mobile friendly site now allows "talk-to-tag" using your smart phone or any device that has "talk-to-text" features! Updates to our SELL page will show this new feature soon!
We will also continue our Quicker Consignor Drop-Off and Inspection! If clothing items are unacceptable when inspected after you leave, they will be pulled from the sales floor and returned to you upon consignor pick up. Click here to see the consignor drop off procedure.
2. JBF BFF! We now have a fun new name for the helpers at the JBF sale. Helpers at the sale shop the exclusive presale EARLY and can earn 10% more on consigned items. Consignors earn 60% back on their sold items & 70% back if they work AT the sale as a helper. Helper Registration & Consignor registration will open August 17th at 8am.
3. ADMISSION FEE- Admission is $2 on Thursday only (first public sale day). All other days are free. Admission proceeds will be donated to our non-profit charity, Pearland Neighborhhod Center. Look for our free admission coupons on facebook, in local advertisements, and Pearland Parent Magazine. Consignors & Helpers DO NOT pay admission.
4. VALET TAGGING PROGRAM! No time to tag? Email Kathy for complete details and to get matched with a valet tagger to prepare and price your items. Don't delay as space is limited for valet tagging. Interested in becoming a valet tagger? Email Kathy for complete details and perks.
5. REFERRAL PERKS FOR CONSIGNORS!
Consign with JBF Houston South this season and for every 3 new consignors you refer you get an extra 5% on your sold items (maximum 80%). New consignors must be new to the JBF Houston South mailing list and must mention your name in their initial sign up online. Each new consignor referred must consign a minimum of 50 items to qualify you for the extra percentage. Be sure to mention this at consignor drop off to ensure you receive credit.
6. TAGGING KITS: A limited number of tagging kits are now available! Kits are optional but make tagging clothing much faster. They are $20 each plus $5 shipping. Local pick up is available in Pearland. Kits include a tagging gun, 1000 barbs (to fasten your tag to item), extra needle, 25 sheets of cardstock, tagging gun guidelines and other helpful tips. Please email Melanie for more information or to reserve your kit. Limited supply available so reserve soon!
7. DROP OFF will be Tuesday, October 13th, 11am-7pm. Click here for our Drop Off Checklist.
8. The HALF-PRICE PRESALE will be Saturday, October 17th at 9:00am. Early shopping is available to our Helpers and Barterers at 8:00am and to our consignors at 8:30am.
9. HANGERS - All clothing (children's and baby) should be on child-sized hangers. The type of hanger (either plastic, plastic-coated wire, or wire) is up to the consignor. Please do not use adult sized wire hangers (like those at the dry cleaners) on children's clothing if you can avoid this.
10. SPONSORS - We will be accepting 4-5 sponsors whose business logo will be featured at the bottom of our home page along with a link. Click here to access our community page and see options for vendors/ sponsorship.
Want to see YOUR business logo here? Email Melanie for details.
Follow this link for a map!
North on Hatfield Road off 518 (Broadway) in Pearland
The Knights of Columbus Hall is a 1/2 mile down on your left.